March 31, 2013

FAIL.

Ugh you guys. It's been months, and I haven't kept my promise of keeping up with this thing. I love to write in here, I love to read all of your blogs, but I don't know why I can't get myself on a routine to do this! My life has recently gone haywire - in a good way - with long days at a new job (yay, finally!) moving back home with my mom, stepdad, brother, and niece (can't. even. explain.), immersing myself in graphic design and building my business, tons of hiking, and tons of lovely days with mike. Also, my trusty best friend Macbook just died :( On the plus side, that means I will soon get a brand new toy...after a bit of saving up.

For now, I'm not making any promises of updates, but I guess it's not about pleasing the masses, it's about enjoying the process of blogging. Here are some (a lot of) lovely photos from a recent trip to New Hope. Oh, and happy Easter - I can't wait to eat way too much chocolate.

Wait! Question for you all - I'm looking for a great site to keep my photos. I've used Flickr, and I do like it, but do you guys suggest anywhere else?? Thanks!















2 comments

s said...

i think the thing about blogging is do it when you can, but it's not a job, so do it for YOU and don't worry about everyone else.

Katie said...

You're SO right Stephanie. Thanks for the positivity :)

paper kate. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.