December 29, 2012

I love my Warby Parkers

Hip hip horray, I love getting new things! And I especially love getting new things when they come shipped in a sleek box in the mail. I like to think about my vision (or lack thereof) as a blessing and a curse. If I didn't have my glasses or contacts, I'd be blind as a bat. This, obviously being terrible, does have the plus of always having cute glasses as an accessory. I am, and have been obsessed with my spectacle style, ever since I started wearing glasses around the 3rd grade.

This year I decided to try something new. Instead of going to my local eye doctor to pick out a pair that would cost me at least $350, I tried a website I've seen advertised called Warby Parker. By this point, I can't imagine you haven't heard of them, or seen their ads around Facebook, Google, and other blogs. Well let me tell you, they are a gem. Warby Parker has a ton of super cute frames that you can actually try on at home for a week! Pick up to five pairs at a time, get them shipped to you at no cost, pick your fav, and send them back when you've decided on a pair (or want more)! Their customer service is nothing less than stellar, and the emails back and forth with the reps were so personal, it was great to feel valued as a customer. And maybe the best part, each pair of glasses costs $95, or $125 if you need thinner lenses like me. That is crazy cheap! I grabbed Ainsworth, and I love them!



Not only does Warby Parker do good by their customers, but they do good for the community and environment too! They partner with non-profits, like VisionSpring and for every pair of glasses purchased, they donate a pair to someone in need. They're also one of the only carbon-neutral eyewear brands in the world!

You go Warby Parker! Kudos to an amazing company. Here's their fun and interactive annual report! Take a peek!

Oh, and they have sunglasses too! I can't wait to get my hands on a pair...




4 comments

Anonymous said...

We have a similiar shop system available online here in Austria&Germany, I also bought my recent glasses from them. Fast delivery aaand they had a super friendly customer care service!

I think these glasses suit you so well & perfectly match your haircolour :)

Katie said...

Thank you! It took me forever to decide!

xo, katie

Melissa said...

Gorgeous, dear!!

<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

Katie said...

Thank you Melissa!

xo, katie

paper kate. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.