December 27, 2012

Rockaboo Designs

Yay! So, along with a new year, comes a brand spankin' new blog design! I'd like to consider this a late Christmas present, and an early New Year's gift to myself!  After many failed attempts to design my own layout, I've sucked it up and turned to Etsy to find something special. I searched through hundreds of layouts, and couldn't stop coming back to this one. Rockaboo - you are my savior! I love you and this design is perfect!

Everything about this transaction was super pleasant, fast and efficient. She attached a detailed list of instructions to help me out with the installation and it couldn't have been easier. Everyone needs to go check out her lovely work, and let her know how awesome she is!

Finally getting a custom design is the first step to start pushing my blogging career forward. I can't wait for all the exciting things to come along with this new year. Keep an eye out for my 2013 goals!

I hope everyone enjoys the new look, and thanks again Kayla!

No comments

paper kate. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.