December 26, 2012

Where did December go?

My JUNE resolution list was to keep up with this, and go figure, it hasn't really happened. Bah, well all I can do is keep trying from this point on.

So, since my last post, I've spent a delicious thanksgiving with Mike and his family, celebrated my Mom's birthday, as well as my own (26, oh lord when did that happen?), and had a wonderful Christmas with family. I got a surprise birthday trip to the Camden Aquarium too! So much fun, I love all things aquatic now.



















2 comments

SWK said...

Your surprise birthday trip looked like fun! Beautiful pictures. I hope you had a Merry Christmas as well.

I'm now your newest follower via greader! I look forward to more of your posts and adventures. :)

Katie said...

Hi Michelle!

My birthday trip was amazing, and my Christmas was too - thanks! Hope you had a wonderful holiday as well :)

Your blog seems like a ton of fun - and PS I have a friend who was teaching English and living in Korea for a few years!

xo, katie

paper kate. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.