May 27, 2013

Almost there...


Happy Memorial Day, beauties. In honor of the upcoming season, I'm taking this as an opportunity to mentally get in the right place. After all, a new blog layout always means new beginnings, duh. I've come back to this with a completely different mindset than I ever have. I've been thinking a lot about this blog, and what it means to me. Writing/blogging has always been a part of me (hello LiveJournal) and I don't think I'm ready to give it up. Maybe I just needed to step back to put it into perspective. I like writing, I like sharing. I'm not writing for anyone else, I don't need to filter myself. I don't yet know where I'll go specifically with it, but maybe I don't need to know. Maybe it'll always be a work in progress. I'm okay with that.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to cold drinks and yummy BBQ today. Also, Mike comes home from France! I'm tracking his flight every minute. 2 hours and 9 minutes can't come soon enough!

Here's to a beautiful day, xo.

No comments

paper kate. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.