November 18, 2013

Polka Dots!

I have been neglecting my camera so much. In high school and college, I was crazy about taking photos. Now that I'm a "grown up" it seems as though I've lost the time. How sad. I'm going to make it a point to get my butt back into the things I love. I hate getting caught up in the hustle that is life and feeling like nothing else matters. Am I the only one who feels like this?

Anyway, Mike and I had some fun this weekend breaking out my camera and taking photos in the gorgeous light. New Jersey has been oddly warm (well, the weather has been odd in general), and I am taking full advantage before it starts to snow! I also love this shirt, I wish I got a shot of the back. Marshalls can do no wrong...









No comments

paper kate. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.