September 29, 2013

Currently

I'm a sucker for Danielle's currently posts. She linked Liz's blog this week, so I headed on over to check out what she had on the list. I ended up scrolling through (blog stalking) back to August and saw a link for something called 40 days of dating.  Holy hell, I'm obsessed. Am I way behind on this?! I can't stop reading - Mike even rolled his eyes a few times, as I was reading in the car, at the dinner table, as we were making a dip for a murder mystery party, while we (he) were (was) watching TV, etc. etc. The list goes on. Jessica and Tim for the win, ahhh!

It really made me reflect on my own relationship. Not to get too deep into my life, but there are definitely a lot of parallels between mine and Mike's pasts and how our personalities reflect that today. On another note, I want to try holding hands for 8 hours straight. You'll see...

Go give it a read! I hope you're as hooked as I am. 

No comments

paper kate. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.